Thank you for your interest in our online shop. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. The following text provides detailed information about how we use your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You can visit our web pages without disclosing any personal information. Each time a website is called up, the web server solely automatically saves a so-called server log file which, for example, contains the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of the call, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call.
These access data are evaluated exclusively in order to ensure the site functions properly and to improve our services. In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR, this serves to protect our legitimate prevailing interest in the optimal marketing of our products and services and within the framework of balancing the various interests. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Third-party hosting services.
As part of the data processing carried out on our behalf, a third-party provider provides us with hosting and website presentation services. Taking different interests into account, this serves to protect our legitimate prevailing interest in the optimal marketing of our products and services. All data collected in the context of the use of this website or in the forms provided for this purpose in the online shop as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place in the framework described here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. Collection and use of data for the processing of contracts and when opening a customer account
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it when placing an order, when making contact with us (e.g. via contact form or email), or when freely disclosed by opening an account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we require the data for contract processing, or for processing your contact or opening of your customer account, and you cannot complete the order and/or the account opening, or cannot establish the contact without this information. The type of data collected is indicated in the respective input forms. We use the data provided by you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. b GDPR for the execution of contracts and processing of your inquiries. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further use and deleted after the mandatory storage periods defined in tax and commercial legislation, unless you have given your express consent for the further use of your data, or unless we have reserved the right to a more extensive use of the data which is legally permissible and about which we inform you below. You may delete your account at any time by sending a message to the contact address listed below or using the button provided within your account for this purpose.
3. Data transfer
Internet ExplorerTM: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
5. Social media plugins
Vimeo video plugins
Third-party content is included on this website. This content is provided by Vimeo LLC (“Provider”). This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer, taking into account the balance of interests, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
Vimeo is operated by Vimeo LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York 10011, USA (“Vimeo”).
The tracking tool Google Analytics is automatically integrated in Vimeo videos integrated on our site. We have no influence on the tracking settings and the data collected by Vimeo, nor can we view the results of its analysis. In addition, web beacons are set for website visitors by embedding Vimeo videos.
You can prevent tracking cookies from being stored by Google Analytics by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, we wish to point out that by doing so, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website.
Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click on this link to prevent Google Analytics from any future collection of your data on this website in the future. This stores an opt-out cookie on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will need to click on the link again.
6. Contact options and your rights
You have the following rights:
- Per Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent described therein;
- Per Art. 16 GDPR, the right to obtain the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- Per Art. 17 GDPR, the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is necessary
– to exercise your rights to freedom of expression and information;
– to fulfil a legal obligation;
– for reasons of public interest, or
– to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims;
- Per Art. 18 GDPR, the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if
– you dispute its accuracy;
– it is being processed unlawfully, but you refuse to have it deleted;
– we no longer need the data, but you do need it to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims; or
– you have objected to its processing under Art. 21 GDPR;
- Per Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided, in a structured, current, and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller;
- Per Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you wish to inquire about, correct, block or delete data or revoke a consent, or opt out of a particular use of your data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our legal notice.
Right to revoke your consent
Insofar as we process personal data as described above in order to protect our legitimate interests, which predominate within the scope of a balance of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing takes place for other purposes, you are only entitled to a right of objection if there are reasons arising from your particular situation.
After exercising your right of objection, we will not process your personal data further for these purposes, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. In this instance, we will not process your personal data for this purpose.